Right, so we're a little over two weeks into the #millionsteps challenge. My current step count is just shy of 200,000 steps. I've walked about 145km since the start of July.
I honestly didn't think that I'd make it this far.
Things that I've found out about myself so far...
1) It seems to take me about 2-3kms for my legs to finally accept that we are walking and not planning on stopping - this is when the cramps down the sides seem to subside.
2) I can seem to keep up a plodding pace that just involves one foot in front of another once my leg muscles relax sufficiently.
3) Holding a bottle of water while walking means that I'm in for killer hand cramps about ten minutes in that meant that I needed to take my ring off and not try anything that required manual dexterity.
4) aramuin was right. I do seem to be walking faster now that I'm doing it regularly.
5) Not enough companies make sports bras that cater for larger busted women. And the ones that do charge a fortune for them. However, occasionally, Sainsbury's comes up trumps.